How to load XLN Audio plug-ins in Logic
Loading an instrument plug-in (Addictive Drums, Addictive Keys, XO, Life):
- Click the + icon in the top left corner of the track list
- Make sure Software Instrument is selected in the pop-up window and make sure the Open Library option is deactivated and then click Create.
- Click the Instrument slot for the channel you just created and select the path AU Instruments -> XLN Audio and select your plug-in.
Loading an effect plug-in (DS-10, RC-20, Addictive Trigger, Life DAW Recorder):
- Select the audio or instrument track that you want to add the effect plug-in to.
- Click the Audio FX button on the track and select the path AU Instruments -> XLN Audio and select your plug-in.
Watch the video below for a visual guide: