Yes. License transfers are allowed for all products except for NFR (Not For Resale) and OEM licenses (i.e. XLN Audio software bundled with software or hardware from other companies like Focusrite, Novation and former Cakewalk). If you are unsure of which license types your products are, head over to the My Products page. If a license is NFR or OEM there will be a yellow label on it stating so. If there is no label you are free to transfer the license.
Here's what you need to do:
- Use the XLN Online Installer to uninstall the products you want to sell/transfer.
- Login to your account at www.xlnaudio.com and go to: My Account -> Computers and remove your computer registration/s.
- Tell the buyer to register an account with us if they don't already have one.
- Contact the XLN Audio Support team and let us know the new owner's XLN Audio account and specify which products you want to transfer.
- After that we will transfer the licenses to the new owner's account. Once you've received confirmation of the transfer from us you can run the XLN Online Installer to re-register your computer/s.
Note about upgraded Addictive Drums 1 licenses: If you have upgraded Addictive Drums 1 licenses to Addictive Drums 2 versions in the past, please note that you are not allowed to transfer the AD1 and AD2 licenses separately. If you want more information about this, please contact support.